Monday, March 22, 2010
Final project ideas
I'm not really sure what I want to do yet, but I wanted to film how people react to different things. One idea was filming the quad during different weather conditions(rainy, sunny, hot, cold,etc) and see what people are doing differently, how they walk, their faces, what they're doing, etc. Another idea was to film animals outside and show people the film and have them interpret what they think the animal is thinking and have them voice over the thoughts. I will continue brainstorming ideas and thinking about the ones i already have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One of your classmates was also interested in filming peoples reactions. You might be interested in the video artist Bill Viola who created a series of very slow motion videos of people making emotional faces. He calls the series "The Passions". He is one of the most important video artists of all time and an SU grad.
ReplyDeleteYou might also like this music video. Don't you just want to know what they are reacting to?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWf8x8wBj_k